Open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, except on public holidays
9.00am - 2.00pm
Providing affordable food, groceries and clothing for everyone
Creating and developing long lasting friendships
Supporting local charities through our donations
Connecting, Caring and Contributing to our Community
A COMMUNITY PROGRAM OF WARNERS BAY BAPTIST CHURCH
PROUDLY SUPPORTED BY FOODBANK NSW & ACT AND OZHARVEST.
All are welcome to shop at Food and Friendship
What we do & Who we are
• We are a not-for-profit organisation that provides affordable food and grocery items, including fresh fruit and vegetables. Our coffee shop is a great place to chat and socialise over a barista made coffee, tea, hot chocolate or milk shake served with homemade scones, cakes and slices.
• ‘Friendly Fridays’ are a great community get together for everyone for craft activities and board games. A range of homemade craft items are available for sale.
• Our pastoral care team is available to listen, talk and help customers to grow and connect with each other.
• We have partnered with some of our local high schools to provide work experience for Year 9 students. They help run the tearoom and shop, gaining useful vocational and life skills.
• We provide financial donations, food hampers, Christmas hampers and care/hygiene packs to charities which help victims of domestic violence, those who are homeless, disadvantaged as well as at-risk youth.
• Love Me Again Clothing and Accessories sell pre-loved items at reasonable prices.
• Food and Friendship owes our success to a dedicated and committed team of volunteers who are willing to sacrifice their time to make a difference. Their generous involvement and enthusiasm brings something special and unique into the lives of others.
When & where
We are located at 66 Queen Street, Warners Bay (Next door to Warners Bay Baptist Church)
Food & Friendship: Wednesday to Friday - 9am to 2pm.
Love Me Again Clothing and Accessories: Wednesday to Friday - 10am to 2pm.
Phone: (02) 4947 4325 (during our business hours)
Facebook: Food and Friendship at WBBC
Food and Friendship
Website by D. Ralston
Warners Bay Baptist Church Discovering God’s love and learning to share it.